miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

About me

Hello. My name is Andrea Suarez and I am 20 years old. I was born in Maracaibo. I am a junior in URBE, and I am majoring in graphic design.

I own a year old maltese-terrier dog and I love it.

I really like graphic design but what I love doing the most is cooking, I love mixing up ingredients and discovering new flavors. Another thing I love is traveling, I am very curious about different cultures and ways of thinking. I ''embrace diversity'', and as a food lover I enjoy eating tipical foods in every place I visit.

I was raised in a roman catholic family and I consider myself a strong catholic. I believe in going to church, abstinence, and I am not agree with abortion.

I lived in Boston for five months after I graduated from highschool and I loved everyday of it. I learned English in Boston University, I got the highest TOEFL score of my class. I am an absolute Red Sox fan. One of my dreams is to get a master in Graphic design from Boston University after I graduate from college. I also speak basic french. 

I hate loud people and I really dislike people who tries to get everyones attention by humilliating others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario