martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Interview to a colleague friend

Name: Fiorella Basso

1) Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Graphic design is the art of solving visual communication problems

2) What influenced you to pursue Graphic Design?
The fact that I’ve always been attracted to arts, and visual media so when I graduated from high school I realized graphic design was the correct career for me

3) Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
To become a graphic designer you start off by learning basic drawing and composition skills, as the semesters go on, you learn color management, art history, photography, you learn how to develop books, flyers, magazines, web design, among others.

4) What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
You need to be very patient; you need to have a good taste, to get along with computers

5) What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
As my favorite part of graphic design is ‘’Editorial design’’ I was looking for a job were I could maybe design a couple of pages for a magazine or a book


6) What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Meeting talented people and learning from them, exchanging design ideas, hanging out with my friends

7) From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic designer student?
The amount of time you need to dedicate to homework or work

8) What are your plans for the future?
I would like to own a design studio, have a design team and creating corporate identities, cd covers, magazines, books, flyers

9) Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.
I guess the most gratifying moment of my graphic design school life was when I graduated

10) Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
Because it’s a very ‘’likeable’’ and nice career. You get to learn about many different stuff and It has a lot of work fields.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario