viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

My cover letter


Andrea Suarez
Calle 66 a. 24A Torres Epifania
Phone: 7864704704

November 02, 2011.

Growing South Shore Company, Rockland, MA, USA.

Application for Graphic designer position

I am writing in response to the article posted in www.craiglist.com  for the position of full time Graphic designer at your well-established graphic organization. I have applied for the post and have attached the relevant documents with the application.
My education has not been completed but I am very close to graduation. I have a keen interest in graphic designing and so; I would like to make the best use of my studies for this post.
Being a fresher to this field, I would appreciate if you select me for the applied post of Web designer. It will be a pleasure working with your team members and this will particularly, widen my skills and knowledge.
I look forward to meet you in person. Kindly, contact me on the provided phone number or email address as per your convenience. Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely
Andrea Suárez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario