domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

TENQUESTIONSQUESTIONARABOUTPOSSIBLEJOBINTERVIEWQUESTIONS

So, based on my job selection and cover letter, I came up with this questionnaire summing up the things I think I could be asked about




1) What is Your Greatest Weakness?
I would say that I can be too much of a perfectionist in my work. Sometimes, I spend more time than necessary on a task, or take on tasks personally that could easily be delegated to someone else. Although I've never missed a deadline, it is still an effort for me to know when to move on to the next task, and to be confident when assigning others work.

2) How Would You Describe Yourself?
I'm a creative thinker. I like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best.

3) How Do You Handle Stress / Pressure?
I find that when I'm under the pressure of a deadline, I can do some of my most creative work.

4) What Motivates You?
I've always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in. I want to be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer.

5) Do You Take Work Home With You?
If it were necessary I would do it. I realize the importance of meeting deadlines and getting work done on time.

6) Why Should We Hire You?
You should hire me because I count on knowledge, skills, abilities and other attributes, which will enable me to blend with the company's goal and objectives.

7) How Do You Feel About Working on a Team?
I believe that I have a lot to contribute to a team environment, and am comfortable in both leadership and player roles. I'm outgoing, friendly, and have strong communication skills

8) What is Your Greatest Strength?
My greatest strength is the hardwork I do to give my best effort to achieve positive results.

9) What Days / Hours Are You Available To Work?
I have classes from Monday to Friday until 11 AM, but I'm flexible about working any other hours you have available.

10) Are you willing to travel?
Yes, I am. In fact, I would love to travel. I am a single person and I don’t have kids, so that wouldn’t be a problem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario